31.8.16

Molton Brown | Rosa Absolute Collection


Last week I was a very lucky girl and I got to attend a fabulous blogger event in collaboration with Molton Brown. The focus of the event was to give us an exclusive preview of their latest collection, The Rosa Absolute Collection which has launched today!
The night consisted of yummy cocktails, an expert fragrance workshop where we learnt about the make up of the scent and a beautiful, 3 course meal taking inspiration from an Italian Renaissance banquet at the stunning, Boca Di Lupo restaurant in Soho. 

At the end of the event we were given a goody bag full of Rosa Absolute treats and I thought I'd talk you through the range, give you my opinion on the scent and point you in the right direction if you fancied treating yourself to any of the products.

Creator, Nathalie Koobus of Fragrances Essentielles says "Blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberry evoke a rich magenta shade; spiced up by red berries, cinnamon and clove. Intoxicating rose absolute and violet leaf unfold into an accord of cedar wood, patchouli and sandalwood."

The top notes of this fragrance hit you straight away - I love the smell of raspberry and blackcurrant and they give a modern twist to the classic, rose absolute scent. I find rose scented things can generally be quite old fashioned but the punchy additions of pink peppercorn oil and Violet leaf absolute really make this fragrance stand out from the crowd.



SHOP THE ROSA ABSOLUTE COLLECTION 





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig