27.8.16

Yes Plisse!


Culottes - check, plisse - check, pleats - check. Merge these things together and you have a bang on trend outfit my friends. 

I love when you wear an outfit and it feels so comfortable you could be in your pyjamas. THIS outfit is that comfortable; it really is. Culottes are a new venture for me and I'm really happy with how this outfit turned out. I sized up which I normally do in bottoms, but I definitely could have done with my normal size or even a size down. This is something to keep in mind if you fancy treating yourself to them.

You can buy this two-piece separately which I love and I think both the jacket and the culottes are really versatile. You could dress the culottes up with heels and the jacket would look fab with everything - jeans, skirts and dresses. Shoutout to my Adidas Superstars which I can't stop wearing!








Photography by JKGPhotography 



SHOP MY LOOK



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig