19.8.16

My Feelunique Sale Edit

Ever since I found out about Feel Unique, I have pretty much done all my beauty shopping online with them. They stock loads of my fave brands, they always have sales, they include the best samples in your package & they are always introducing banging new brands to their site. 

You know when you go into Boots to get face wipes but you come out with at least £30 worth of stuff - well, this happens to me on the Feel Unique site every time. I buy one product, it then recommends something else and before you know it you've bought Moroccan oil for your ear lobes and glitter for your labia. 

Ahem, well onto the purpose of this post... Feel Unique are having a HUGE summer sale and I thought I'd put together a little edit of all the things I need, want...probably shouldn't buy.


1. Laura Geller Beauty Sugared Baked Pearl Eyeshadow - I love creamy eyeshadows and I wear one as a base everyday for my other eyeshadows. This beauty is next on my hit list.

2. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne - This is one of my fave perfumes. It's super sweet and uber feminine. I love that it's in the sale and I definitely want to stock up on it whilst the price is so good. 

3. Figs & Rouge Vanilla Pistachio Shea Butter Hand Cream - I can't lie; I pretty much only want this for the packaging and at £6.35 you can't really go wrong can you?

4. Yves Saint Laurent Spring Look Blush - I regularly use a YSL blusher which is pretty much the same colour but it's nearly run out soooooo, this is my next victim. 

5. bare Minerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo - A stunning setting powder with a hint of glow! Yummy! 

6. KMS California HairStay Anti Humidity Seal - This weather is INSANE. I need help controlling my frizz. This could be the answer! 

7. Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm - Caudalie products are gorgeous and I think it's time I started using an eye cream to be honest.

8. NAILSINC Alexa Fabric Effects in Alexa Leather - A sassy update to your standard black polish. I have to see what this looks like! 
So there it is, my top Feelunique sale picks. Has anything caught your eye?


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig