16.9.16

LFW Look: Day 1 A Masculine Edge


It's that time of year again! LFW is here for another season and I couldn't be happier! 
This week we were "blessed" with a mini heat wave but today the heavens decided to open and we were off to a very soggy start!

Keeping this gloomy weather in mind; I eased myself into fashion week with a very relaxed look. Although I could do heels for a few hours /an hour, I need to be able to walk around easily so flats are my go-to style of footwear. Once I'd chosen these amazing shoes, the rest of the outfit kind of fell into place as I knew I wanted a masculine edge to my look. 

I have had this sleeveless trench coat for a few months now (sadly unavailable now online) and I am so glad I saved it for an occasion like LFW. It's the perfect coat for this time of year as it's very lightweight and I didn't feel like I was weighed down. Since trying out culottes (in previous post here) I have become obsessed with them. I do struggle to find the right fit but when I do; it's a glorious moment. I love these super soft, bushed culottes and they kept me warm as the day drew to a close. I pulled the whole look together with a simple white shirt and an over sized bag.

I had such a good Day 1 of LFW! It's always great to catch up with fellow bloggers, gawp at all the street style and watch incredible fashion shows! Here's to Day 2 when I'll be doing it all over again.








Thank you to The Apartment for giving me luscious LFW locks, my hair stayed curly all day and thank you to Comb for the fabulous outfit pictures. 


SHOP MY LOOK 

1. Culottes | 2. White Shirt | 3. Shoes | 4. Bag similar here

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig