23.9.16

LFW Look: Day 2 A Thin Blue Line


Continuing on from my last post I wanted to share with you what I wore on Day 2 of London Fashion Week. I had so much fun putting my outfits together for this season of LFW and this was definitely my favourite look of the week.

I took a trip to my local M&S and scoured the store for some cute classics. I wanted a slip dress I'd seen online and I wanted to layer it over a white shirt. Marks and Spencers came to the rescue because I found this gorgeous floral slip dress and also this amazing ivory shirt.

The dress is a size 22 and skims my lumps and bumps perfectly! I love the soft touch of the fabric and it feels a lot more expensive than it actually is. The thing I love about M&S is that they do the same item in different lengths. This dress comes in 'short' and 'regular'.  The ivory shirt is so cute, I love the fluted sleeve which is bang on trend and I love the simple gold button fastening with frill panel.

To keep this look nice as relaxed, I paired it with some new Vagabond trainers and this gorgeous bag which I accessorised with a little scarf. I will be taking the bag back to Zara though as the clasp kept failing on me all day and I had to get help to open it every time I wanted to get in it!

Lastly, I fancied having a play with my usual makeup and I picked up this blue liquid eyeliner recently so I slicked it on with some orange eyeshadow to compliment the dress. What do you think?













Wonderful Photographs by Jade at JKGPhotography 

Shop the Look



1. Shirt | 2. Slip Dress | 3. Bag similar here | 4. Scarf | 5. Trainers | 6. Blue Eyeliner 


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig