28.9.16

LFW LOOK: Day 3 Simplicity


I only managed three out of the five days of London Fashion Week this season but for someone with a chronic pain condition; I think that's pretty good going. I *so* wish I could do more, attend after parties and still get up bright and early the next day to do it all again; but that's impossible for me. I have to take my time with everything, rest in-between shows and get myself home at a reasonable time. Oh the joy of Fibromyalgia! :-/

For the 3 days I was there, I had a ball and I really do love being immersed in the excitement of all the fashion and fabulous shows. For my last day I wanted the ultimate in fuss free dressing. 

If I could wear one brand for the rest of my life it would probably be COS. I took a trip to my local store a week before LFW and I had my eye on a few items. I am SO happy I picked up this asymmetrical top as it was perfect for the minimal LFW look I had in mind. I am wearing a size 'L' here.




I have never, ever owned a pair of trousers like these ones from Marks and Spencers but oh my; I'm a convert. I have been really inspired recently by male fashion bloggers and I love the masculine edge these trousers bring to the look. I have so many outfit ideas in my head and can't wait to wear them repeatedly.

Whilst looking for my trousers I spotted the sleeveless grey jacket and I prayed that the size 'L' would fit me. It was the perfect jacket for a day running around London!







Photographs by Moeez at Comb

SHOP MY LOOK




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

Blogger template by pipdig