9.9.16

Peach, please!


Do we see a theme here? Can you guess what colour I am obsessed with at the moment? 
The answer, if you've not already guessed, is pink

Any shade or tone, I am in no way pink-ist towards any types of pink. As you can see in this outfit I've combined soft baby pinks, dirtier rosey pinks and peachy pinks; good old peach! All pinks are equal and all pinks should be loved ok?!

I shot this look a few weeks back when it was lovely and warm. I feel like this *might* be the last of my summer '16 looks...quite a sad prospect BUT raise your hand if you love autumn? I know I do and I cannot wait to build all those snuggly, layered looks! Bring it on I say!










Photography by JKGPhotography

I love this gorgeous *Elvi Sequin Top and *laser cut pleather skirt (on sale). Elvi really do offer amazing plus size pieces and if you haven't checked them out; then you really should! I have something SUPER exciting up my sleeve in collaboration with Elvi and I cannot wait to share it with you all! Keep your eyes peeled!

Lastly, my heels are from ASOS and part of their own brand, wide fit range. I am super impressed by their collection and this is my first venture into buying their wide fits... it won't be my last!


SHOP MY LOOK



1. *Sequin Top | 2. *Pleather Skirt | 3. Bomber Jacket | 4. Wide Fit Velvet Heels | 5. Mini Bag similar here | 6. Hair Bow 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig