16.12.16

How to wear an all white outfit this winter


I have a question for you all. 

Would you trade your beloved, all black outfit for an entirely white/cream ensemble? If the answer is yes; I have a look that might help inspire you to do exactly that this winter.

We shouldn't just keep white clothes for those hot, summer days. It is a colour that can look extremely classy no matter the time of year and as a plus size girl; it's about time we embraced this colour.

In my opinion, all white/cream outfits look clean, crisp and they have a sort of luxurious vibe about them. I spoke about my love of monochromatic outfits in a previous post (here) and I am totally here for this really cool, yet casual look. 

How to wear all white

In regards to style tips, it's pretty simple. If you spot a white item you like, buy it. Build the outfit around that one item. I started with my old ASOS Curve coat which I have worn to death since buying it last year. I then bought the bag whilst browsing online. A few weeks later I was gifted the Converse and then whilst doing my weekly daily ASOS trawl I spotted the Jumper Dress

Try a white Wiggle Dress paired with a minimal Coat.
What about a pair of cream Wide Leg Trousers worn with a simple Cream Tee?
You can't beat a crisp, white Shirt worn with a pair of white Culottes.

Don't forget to finish off your look with all white accessories. I love trainers or chunky brogues for the day and ankle boots or platform heels for the night time. White backpacks, clutches and tote bags are every where at the moment and will help you tie your look together..










Photographs by JKGPhotography 
SHOP MY LOOK

1. Coat sold out, similar here | 2. Jumper Dress | 3. Converse | 4. Puffa Bag sold out online Zara, still available in stores.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig