14.12.16

Perfect Plus Size Pinstripes


For me, pinstripes used to be synonymous with fuddy duddy suits, the natural choice for mobsters and a favourite for Hollywood actors such as Clark Gable. I never, ever saw the appeal of this fabric and I sure as hell didn't think I'd ever wear it.

Fast forward to 2016 and low and behold, thanks to the cyclical ways of fashion; pinstripes have been resurrected and they are once again, super cool.

I can always guarantee that Elvi will feed me with stand out, fashionable pieces and yet again they have nailed it with this Pinstripe Jacket and Culotte co-ord. I recently had to style myself for a magazine shoot (which will be released in January) and thanks to Elvi, who sent me a gigantic box of their transitional pieces; I looked incredible on the shoot! I wore this pinstripe co-ord and I can't get over how brilliant it is. This, this is the type of fashionable stuff I have wanted to wear for so long. I just can't thank Elvi enough for pushing things forward and providing us with fly as fuck clothing!








                                                                                                          Photographs by JKGPhotography 


SHOP MY LOOK





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig