15.10.14

70s

I thought todays outfit had a little bit of a 70s vibe about it, what do you think? I love the dusty pink, maroon and blue and it's not normally a combination I find myself wearing. I felt really quite feminine in this outfit and I think thats due to the longer skirt hemline and the pointed boots.

I picked this rather excellent coat up whilst I was in Primark, it was on sale and available in a variety of colours and I was torn between the lilac one and this one - I chose the pink in the end as I feel it'll go with more of my other clothes. I sized down as it comes up quite big and I could actually do with the sleeves being a little shorter. I tend to always struggle with that, always hoinking them up to my elbows as I tend to feel swamped by jackets if the sleeves are too long. The skirt is magical. I bought it a while back from the Look Magazine collaboration with Simply Be and it was the brush stroke print and combination of colours that pulled me in. I bought my standard size and I'm happy with the fit. I thought the fabric would be a bit thicker than it is, it feels a little flimsy but I like the length and the fact it has pockets for you to stash your hands away in. My booties, although new haven't been off my feet since I got them! They aren't wide fit just in case you struggle with the fit of shoes. Jewellery wise, I kept it simple with my art deco inspired necklace from my fave brand Galibardy. I have such a weakness for allllll of their pieces and they are at the top of my hit list when I am after a statement necklace - you must check them out guys! You can't really see from my photos but I'm wearing maroon coloured tights from M&S which are old but I think they still sell similar ones now.





Heres a little head shot to show you my makeup. I'm really digging this new peachy blusher I've been wearing a lot recently (Warm Soul by MAC) and I am also wearing a new lippy. This one is no.49 Rouge Pur Couture by YSL and it is mega bright, a lot brighter in real life. I love it and it's nice to have a different pink in my collection as I was always wearing my Chanel one.



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig