11.10.14

Tartan + Knitwear

I've not worn a white shirt/jumper combo since last year but boy does it feel good to be reunited. Such a good pairing. I reckon I look quite officey today and I quite like it!

The kind folk at New Look got in touch recently and asked if there was anything from their Inspire range that I'd like to review. I was sent some fabulous things and thought I'd show you some of them today. Starting with this *tartan skirt - an autumn winter staple I say. It's a thick jersey material but watch out as it doesn't have heaps of stretch so bare that in mind if you decide to buy one. I chose my normal size though and it fits really well. I also chose this *long sleeved shirt, I sized up a size as shirts tend to gape open because of my ample bosom and I like the fit across my chest and the length but the arms are slightly too long for me. I've combated this problem by rolling them up which I actually naturally do to most long sleeve items I wear.

The jumper is a mega old New Look one but I've posted some others below so you can replicate this look if you so wish! The silver heels are also from New Look and are those wide fit ones I've been harping on about in literally all of my recent outfit posts - they are mega comfy, I promise you. The bag is from H&M last year but my *necklace is from Topshop and was kindly gifted to me by Impulse Loves PR.






SHOP MY LOOK





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

*denotes a gifted item 
Blogger template by pipdig