3.10.14

Grayscale

Ever since that size S dreamy, pink neoprene jacket made it's way into my wardrobe I now check Boohoo's main range for jackets as it just goes to show you; you shouldn't always take notice of what the label says. Whilst I was perusing the online "rails" I spotted this grey neoprene biker jacket and I thought I'd give it a go in a size L and low and behold it fits. I like how the style is a nod to the standard biker jacket that many of us live in during the winter months but the material and colour make it just that little bit different. The material is stiff and thick *sniggers* and is going to be perfect when it gets even colder. I also like that the sleeves are 3/4 length as when I wear jackets I tend to roll the sleeves up anyway.

The grey floral dress is a little cutie don't you think? It's from Alice and You available from ASOS and I think it's the fourth or fifth Alice and You item I own. They constantly bring out cute items as well as more trend led ones, that baby blue pvc skirt I have is made by them... I love that bad boy! I sized up in this dress by one size and I'm happy I did as sometimes shift styles can be a little clingy on my belly. It's made out of scuba fabric so my outfit today would be perfect if I wanted to fling myself around as I'd just bounce of everything and not feel a thing... oh man I feel like I'm chatting utter nonsense today!

I fully committed myself to the all grey theme today but thought I'd add a pop of colour so I accessorised with a chartreuse coloured bag (old H&M) and these two colours are one of my fave combos. The boots are wide fit New Look jobbies (no longer available) and I'm wearing tights from M&S.





SHOP MY LOOK








Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig