13.10.14

Less sporty, more spice

The Sports Luxe trend is still going strong and most retailers have a few items in stock that allow you to  give it a try. I saw fellow blogger babe Fahi looking amazing in this *varsity top so when Yours Clothing contacted me and asked if I wanted to review some pieces; I knew I had to give this top a go.

I sized up and I'm happy I did. I wanted it to be oversized and longer than how it's shown online but if I were to order it again, I think I would go even bigger with the size actually. Now, I sound like a granny here, but it's made of 100% cotton and for me this is a bonus. I somehow get drawn to polyester-tastic dresses and I always end up getting hot and a bit clammy *too much information?* with this longline top I didn't feel hot in it which is surprising as it's quite a thick fabric. I wore it over some disco pants from Primark which I bought last year, my mega old H&M lace up heels and my white rucksack I bought from Topshop this summer.

I am so happy my hair is growing because I can now bung it up in a top knot without half of it falling out the back. A messy top knot is my go to hair style when I want to get my hair up off my face but still look relatively well put together. There is no skill to how I do it, I just grab it and twist it up and hope for the best. Why is it that when you are sat in your joggers at home and you tie your hair up in a top knot; it's the best top knot you've ever done but then when you go to do it for blog pics... you have to do it five times to get the perfect knot?!

I didn't manage to take a close up snap of my makeup today but I'm wearing my Taupe lippy from Kiko and my new Warm Soul Mineralize blush from MAC. I have recently become a little lazy with my makeup and always reach for my bright pink lippy and mega bright blusher - so I've decided to try out a few new looks. I love this warm peachy blusher, such a different look for me.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        *denotes a gifted item

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig