14.10.14

Black, red & leopard print... these are a few of my favourite things

I love to be experimental when it comes to my outfit posts but every now and then I just like to wear a combination of colours, prints and fabrics that I know will work and I know I will feel good in.

I've been going out a lot recently and struggling to find appropriate outfits to wear... seems strange considering I have a million and one items of clothing right? Well I was having a hunt around in my wardrobe and stashed away at the back was this *PU dress from Simply Be. I was gifted this dress back in the summer and I remember picking it and thinking how happy I would be to pull it out when the weather turned. I was right as I was very happy indeed to find it! I sized up a few sizes as I thought it would be a bit snug and I love the fit of it. I like that it doesn't cling and it'll be one of those dresses that I know I can wear when I want to look fancy but I don't want to put it all on show!

The jacket is so Pat Butcher - she's definitely one of my style and jewellery icons. I bought it from New Look last year, from their main range and I didn't really get a chance to wear it so I'm so happy that it's cold enough to wear it now. The Vivienne Westwood bag is a beautiful gift from my parents and I'm always so paranoid I loose it on a night out, after having too many shandies. I tend to only take it out when I know it'll be a nice classy affair! I bought these little booties last weekend with my Mum and they are mega comfy. They are the same shape as my beloved black and gold studded boots and I have worn them to death so I imagine these will get a lot of wear!







 As I mentioned in my previous post, I am trying to be a bit more adventurous with my makeup and leave my bright pink blusher in the makeup drawer. I'm wearing 'Warm Soul' by MAC on my cheeks and a new lippy from diego dalla palma which is available in Marks and Spencers. It is from their matte range, it's no. 149 and I have wanted a red like this for ages. It's such a rich colour, really pigmented, stays on for ages and it doesn't bleed outside the lip line. Bingo, the perfect red for this time of year.


SHOP MY LOOK 




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig