2.12.14

As snug as a bug in a rug | Christmas Gifting with Evans

When Callie, George and I teamed up with Evans last month we bought you a video showing you guys our favourite party wear pieces (watch it here) but we also spent a good part of the day in onesies, pjs and Christmas jumpers... it's a hard life ;)

I tell you what, I love getting glammed up but there is nothing better than getting in your pjs at the end of the day */taking your bra off* and it's always nice to get snuggled up on the sofa with your pals. If we had been in front of the telly, watching Elf and munching on popcorn I think I would have been in my element!

In this Christmas gifting edit, we show you our fave pjs, onesies, socks and Christmas jumpers and remind you that Evans is a good place to pick all of these things up as well as your party dresses.

 WATCH THE VIDEO HERE 

Head over to Evans to snap up lots of festive treats for yourself or your family and friends. I've been living in my fluffy socks since I got them, oohhh and don't forget Christmas Jumper Day on December 12th - they have lots of perfect jumpers online and in store at the moment!

*This post was written in collaboration with Evans but all wording is my own
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig