4.12.14

Pink lady

I am inspired by lots of things but as you can imagine, fellow bloggers play a major role in giving me ideas about what I could wear in the future. Bethany always looks impeccable, we share a deep love of outerwear, bold lipsticks and mixing prints/block colours and she always gets my creative juices flowing. If you follow Bets' blog it's no secret that she is rather fond of the colour pink. I too enjoy this colour and remember a time when I was 16... yes, in my teens when I was obsessed with pink and it was pretty much the only thing I wore. If you need some evidence of Bethany's obsession please look here, here or here.

With this in mind, my brain started mulling over the idea of an all pink outfit. I recently purchased this rather humerous 'popcorn' bag and I knew it was the final piece in my pink outfit jigsaw. My coat is like a constant cuddle and was twenty-something quid from Primark. I am wearing it constantly at the moment because a) it's freezing and b) I am enjoying winter pastels this A/W14. I bought this mega cute swing dress back in the summer and posted about it here but I thought layering it with a thick coat and grey tights would be the perfect way to get some more wear out of it this winter. No surprises I accessorised with white shoes and *white nail polish c/o of Barry M, silver ring from Topshhop and I slicked on my fave pink lippy - La Diva by Chanel.

If you're a fan of pink, I've put together some of my fave bits and bobs below along with all the individual items I'm wearing here bar my Primark coat & handbag which appears to be out of stock at ASOS *sad face*










Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 

SHOP MY LOOK & ALL THINGS PINK


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig