16.12.14

Blowing raspberries

Red isn't a colour I gravitate to usually but this raspberry red dress felt very festive. A wrap dress is also not very 'me' BUT the joy of fashion is the fact you can experiment with it and I always like to try new things. I know a wrap dress can be seen as a little bit mumsy some times but it all depends how you style it in my opinion. I think you will agree, I hardly look frumpy in these pictures! *grumpy maybe but hardly frumpy*
Head to their site to take a look at their capsule collection and if you missed my last post, have a look at how I style their beautiful Amber Dress.

This is the second Monroe Knows dress that I wanted to show you and this style called 'Amy' comes in both red and green and is on sale now. When I was initially sent this dress I thought I would style it with a 40s vibe and go quite glam with my accessories but I tried it on and as I was looking through my wardrobe my old Monki bomber jacket caught my eye. Once I had tried it on with the dress I knew I wanted to style it in this 'edgy' kind of way. I piled on the gold chains - the smaller gold chains are from Missguided but the longer one was a gift from a friend. The white scrappy sandals were from Topshop this summer and you might have seen my New Look faux fur pink clutch before - I've used it so much since I bought it.








Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 
*This post was written in collaboration with Monroe Knows but all views/words are my own.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig