3.12.14

Making a splash

I recently wrote about the launch of the new Missguided+ range and I was all excited about getting my hands on some of the pieces. I received some goodies in the post and it's safe to say - I'm still excited. I picked a few pieces but the first outfit I want to show you is this immense *paint splash co-ord.

Initially I sized up as I thought the range would come up small but I actually had to re-order and stuck with my normal sizes as everything came up really big on me. The crop top is long enough if you fancy flashing a little flesh without getting half your tummy out. I like that most of the time you can't really tell it's a two piece. I'm really impressed with the quality of the fabric, it's that scuba material that's nice and spongey and sits well on your lumps and bumps. It kind of skims over everything and it's become so cold here in London that I was thankful today of the thick fabric.

I found some lovely grey tights in M&S which I think go with the print - I think that black tights would have been too harsh for this outfit. You might have noticed along the way that I have a thing for white accessories and this *white clutch is my new favourite bag. It's a great size and has a chain as well which is perfect for when you want to keep your hands free. My shoes are mega old Office high heeled plimsolls and they could definitely do with a spin in the washing machine. Lastly I wanted to talk about my *orange plastic earrings. Students from Central St Martins collaborated with Topshop and these earrings are right up my street, I do love my statement jewellery! The range is on sale at the moment and they are really reasonably priced now.







Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 

 SHOP MY LOOK 





*Denotes a gifted item for review
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig