16.10.17

Crazy for Camo - Tips for wearing one print, head to toe.


How much Camo print is too much? Well, I wanted to put that question to the test and decided to wear not one, but four types of the well-known print for Day 4 of London Fashion Week.

Many people are torn with this print. I personally LOVE it and find myself wearing it a lot during the autumn/winter months. There's something really cool about the khaki tones and the various styles the print comes in.



As I mentioned in my previous post here, Marks and Spencer's kindly gifted me some items to wear for this season of LFW and I couldn't resist this *jacquard skirt. If you look closely, you'll see that it's a hummingbird print. At first glance, it looks like camo and I love that! My look started with this skirt and I started putting together any camo items I already owned at home. I tied my lightweight camo jacket around my waist and on top, I kept snuggly with a cropped camo hoody (similar styles here

If you're wondering where the fourth camo print comes in...then take a look at my nails! Yep, I went fully in with this look and got my nails done with camouflage nail art. What do you guys think? Would you get camo nails?

- Camo Edit -






Tips for wearing one print, head to toe


  • Wear various scales of the same print. One print, blown up or scaled right down can look soooo different. Play with scale!
  • Mix your colour ways! Pick your print and find it in different colours. Camo comes in so many different colour ways now a days. I especially love the pink/red camos you often see.
  • Scared of trying this look with a garish print? Start with a classic like polka dots or stripes. Mix and match what you already have in your wardrobe.
  • Choose prints that look similar even though they aren't! For example, in my outfit shown here, the skirt is actually a hummingbird print that resembles a camo print.
  • Same print but invert the colour way. If you wear a black and white polka dot on top, wear the same print but switch the colours for the bottom half of the look.



Photographs by Adorngirl 

Shop My Look



1. Hoody, similar here | 2. Camouflage jacket | 3. Skirt | 4. Trainers 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig