27.10.17

How To Rock A Bare Shoulder this Autumn.



Guys, it's unreasonably hot at the moment, we are coming to the end of October and I just need this warm, muggy weather to come to an end! I'm far too eager to wear roll necks, chunky knits and faux fur coats BUT with the weather; it'll be a while till we reach for those I think. 

With that in mind, it's my chance to still get some wear out of my summer wardrobe and what better way to do it than by styling up an off the shoulder top.

I first got into off-the-shoulder tops at the start of the summer and wore one whilst on a holiday to Greece. It's not a style I would have previously gravitated towards but there's something seriously elegant and sexy about baring a shoulder, who agrees? I feel like the bare shoulder trend (apart from cold shoulder's) is a trend we should carry on into Autumn and here's how...




Pick a long sleeve - this is pretty obvious but a long sleeve top will keep you warm when it starts to get chilly and wearing an off the shoulder top in Autumn; won't feel so weird.

Team with a long skirt - your shoulder might be out but to counter balance the bare shoulder, wear a longline/maxi skirt and under the skirt you can even wear tights if you want to.

Throw on a jacket - In typical blogger style, throw a jacket on over the shoulders (because it's obviously not cool to actually wear a jacket haha)

Earthy colour palettes - summer is all about bright colours, white outfits and vivid lipstick colours. Swap to berry lippy shades, mustards and good old dark, earthy shades like blacks, greys, greens and browns...yum!





1. Top - available in store | 2. Maxi Skirt - similar here | 3. Trainers | 4. Handbag | 5. Biker Jacket - similar here | 6. Earrings - similar here



Photographs by JKGPhotography 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig