9.10.17

LFW SS18 Day 3 - Outfit



Continuing on from my previous London Fashion Week posts, here is what I wore for Day 3 and boy was it a goodun...in my opinion anyway haha! 

Never one to disappoint, I trawled ASOS White for something a little more adventurous than their normal, main range offerings and I came up trumps with this magical asymmetrical top

I can't explain how amazing this top feels on. It's crisp, structured and really quite bizarre but I think that's why I love it so much. Always on the hunt for more daring fashion pieces, I am obsessed with this top and I cant tell you how many compliments I had about it. I wear a 20/22 in tops and I ordered the size 18 in this and I was more than comfortable in it. 




I wanted my Day 3 LFW look to be minimal, chic and classy and I feel like this top and wide leg trouser combo did me proud! The trousers are an old M&S offering but here are some that are similar. I wore some old Adidas Superstar Bolds because, as you know I love these trainers and they go with soooo many of my outfits. 


Heels or flats for LFW?

When I first started going to LFW I thought I needed to wear heels. Don't ask me why I thought this but I thought it was the "done" thing. I quickly realised that for the amount of walking I do and running from show to show; for me, heels are out of the question. I leave them for the after parties! 




Photographs by Adorngirl 

Shop My Look



1. Top | 2. Wide Leg Trousers out of stock, similar here | 3. Trainers | 4. Bag 

My Day 4 London Fashion Week look is coming soon so keep a lookout for that. I've been a bit slow on the blogging front recently but I promise to pick up again and get my butt into gear! 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig