11.4.14

I love clothes

What an exciting day in blogging land!!! After getting caught up in some craziness on various social media channels in regards to plus size blogging, I decided to stick to what I do best(?) and put some fab clothes on and show you all that fat doesn't have to equal bland.

You all know by now that I like to stand out and what better way to do that than by wearing a garish print. This jacket just makes me feel so happy and I don't care what people say... clothes/fashion is what I am about. I live, breathe, eat fashion and if that makes me a shallow person, well I couldn't give a toss really. I might be shallow but I'll look like a fabulously dressed shallow person.




The black dress I wore underneath my crazy jacket also makes my heart sing. I do love my outrageous stuff but you can't beat a classic black dress. I like that the mesh sleeves turn a standard jersey dress into something a little more interesting and 'edgy'. In regards to fit, I got a 20. I would have ideally gone for a 22 as I thought it might be a bit snug, but sadly they had sold out of the 22. I'm wearing a slip underneath it to help smooth me out but as you can see from the photo, my belly outline is on show...it's quite a nice fit regardless so I'm ok with the fact it doesn't conceal ma bellllllly.


Thank the lord for Topshop, River Island, Office and New Look. These are pretty much the only shops I buy shoes from. I can't get enough of white boots/heels/sandals and I'm so glad they are readily available now a days. I bought my beloved white high heeled brogues about 3 years ago, and I've worn them to death as I just couldn't find any other white shoes I liked. They are in every shop now so I'm going to sell everything I have (including my soul) to make more funds so I can feed my white shoe addiction.

The clutch is actually my Mums and is an old Accessorize number, the white necklace is from Topshop and should still be available in store. My lipstick is my current favourite that I seem to wear most days and it's by Chanel.



Jacket - old River Island
Dress - Asos
Clutch - old Accessorize
Boots - Topshop
Lipstick - Chanel
Necklace - Topshop 

I hope you have had a good day my loves, I know I've had a hilarious one and feel really energised. I love blogging, I love my readers and I love what this blog does for me and my confidence. I blog for YOU, the reader and myself and no one else.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig