30.4.14

Summertime bronzing sessions

Hello ladies,

Well I said things would be pretty quiet here on the blog and as you can tell by my lack of posts - I wasn't lying!!

I have so many lovely clothes I want to show you but what with me moving house and getting settled back into London life, I haven't had a lot of time to get proper outfit pics done sadly.
I did however want to just do a quick beauty post showing you two new purchases that I am absolutely in love with.

For as long as I can remember I have always worn a pinky coloured blusher on top of my bronzer and both products have mostly come from either MAC or Estee Lauder. I recently went shopping with my Mum whilst she was here in London though and I bought a new bronzer and blusher and I really love how they both look together.

Wearing no "colour" on my cheeks compared to the bright pinks I've worn in the past was a little daunting for me at first but I have been alternating between my pinks and this more bronzed look and I love it!! I feel like it makes me look all bronzed and ready for the summer months that are ahead of us.


The bronzer is from Pixi, a brand I hadn't bought since I was a teenager. I went in to pick up a bottle of the Glow Tonic that everyone has been raving about and their Beauty Bronzers caught my eye. The packaging is beautiful, it comes with its only little Kabuki brush (which is sooooooo soft) and the colour is a really rich golden brown. There are three shades to pick from but I chose the darkest one called Summertime and although the brush is lovely, I prefer to use a bigger bronzer brush so that the colour is more evenly distributed. I don't use bronzer everywhere on my face but mostly on my cheeks, forehead and down my nose.



The second product I got was this really nice peachy/golden blush from Make Up Store. They have an array of beautiful coloured blushers but this particular one called Passion caught my eye and I am so glad I decided to try it. It gives a lovely highlight effect and combined with the Pixi bronzer it looks like I've just got back from a holiday in Spain! I picked this up in their store in Carnaby Street and the staff were really helpful and polite in there which is always a bonus of buying in store as a posed to online.



What do we think girls? Should I stick to what I know best (insanely bright pinks) or do you reckon this is a good look for me? Are you a fan of these two brands?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig