19.4.14

Quilted lilac

I have finally moved into my new house in London and I am so happy to be here. It is so beautiful, I cant wait to take lots of pics and I might do a house tour if anyone is interested in seeing a snap shot of my house. I have filled it to the brim with tacky, vintage stuff... I feel so at home here already.

Anyway, onto the real reason for this post! I decided to wear my new *quilted lilac jacket from Boohoo today and unlike my previous post I actually LOVE this little number. The colour is to die for and as you have probably noticed, very on trend. I have gone pastel mad this spring! I dislike big bulky coats and tend to wear smaller more fitted jackets and this one is the perfect spring piece. I decided to team it with a breton stripe today but I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it, putting it with more formal midi skirts or wearing it over a printed body con. I bought my usual size and can wear it done up or hanging loose like I have done today, so if you fancy buying this jacket stick with your normal size. I have just had a look online and I cant seem to see the jacket on there but hopefully they are restocking! I know this has been a popular item so keep checking back on the site.



Jacket - Boohoo+
Dress - George at Asda, similar here
Necklace - H&M
Clutch - old New Look
Cut out boots - Topshop
The dress is from George at Asda and I bought it because my old breton dress from Forever21+ has slowly given up on life and has become too bobbly to wear. The fit is really nice and the sleeves, which you can't see are block black instead of stripy. My new boots match well with the outfit I feel and I seem to be wearing them every day! I like the mint and grey necklace with the lilac and the flashes of silver are a nice change for me, I always seem to wear gold everyyyyything. The clutch which I picked up in New Look a few months back was in the sale and a steal at £5. I have seen lots of holographic sandals around and that is something I'm on the prowl for. My lippy today is 'Heartbreaker' by Sleek Makeup. I love bright coraly pink tone to it.


Have you bought anything from Boohoo+? If you have, what did you get and are you happy with the size/fit/price point.
 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig