13.5.14

Check mate

Last week fellow blogger Hanna and I trotted round London for a day of press events and we saw so many fabulous things. If you follow me over on Instagram, I am sure you saw me posting lots of pictures! ;) It is always nice to see what's in store for us in the coming months and AW14 is looking very promising! Lots of lux fabrics, metallics, winter pastels and bright accent colours like orange.

It was raining for the majority of the day and I ended up with a frizzy mass of curls but I did however  love the outfit I decided to wear!

I wore my green checked tunic and white shirt from New Look Inspire and since acquiring these two pieces a few months back, I have gotten a lot of wear out of them. I like that the neckline on the dress suits a buttoned up shirt and I think it updates quite a simple tunic style dress. It was a pretty nippy day so the old F+F leather jacket came out to play and seeing as I knew I'd have to cart lots round in my bag, I opted for my new Topshop rucksack. I seem to be wearing it with every outfit at the moment. I am sure if you've followed my blog for a while you will have noticed I wear this Galibardy necklace all the time. I regularly buy statement necklaces but none have knocked this beauty off the top spot!

For my birthday I was recently given some Nars makeup by my friends and I thought I'd try out the lip pencil with this outfit. Oh my, it's perfect. It glides on and the pointed end makes application really easy and precise. It stayed on for ages before I needed to top it up and I really like the shade. It's an orangey red as a posed to a bluey one and they are my favourite type of reds. The shade is called Dragon Girl if you want to check it out. I highly recommend it!

 photo IMG_2823_zps22ac446d.jpg

 photo IMG_2832_zpsbbf2ca49.jpg



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig