19.5.14

Scarlett and Jo photo shoot.

A few months back I had the pleasure of joining Hanna, George, Callie and two models called Rebecca and Sophia, on a photo shoot with Scarlett and Jo, a plus size brand I have mentioned a few times here on this blog.

The lovely Scarlett and Jo team wanted to shoot us ladies wearing garments from their Spring Romance Collection as well as their recently launched Summer Romance Collection. Both collections offer an array of beautiful vintage inspired dresses, focusing on beautiful prints and garments that are cut to fit the fuller figure. Great fitting dresses is something that this brand do really well. I am always my usual size and they perfectly fit my figure.

Our hair and makeup were done and we were able to try on the dresses we had perviously picked to wear. The great thing about this shoot was that we were able to style ourselves. This means we could pick how we wanted to look and personally add our own special touches. I came with a suitcase of bits so I was well stocked!

For my first look I wore the 2 in 1 Floral Prom Dress that I have previously blogged about here. I adore this dress. I love the casual mix of jersey and the more formal bottom half. The elasticated band in the middle really nips you in and showed off my figure really well.


Papped with fellow blogger Hanna  
I chose to dress this look down by wearing my rose gold brogues (old New Look) which you sadly cant see in these pics and my very spangly Galibardy necklace which is still online if you fancy buying one for yourself. I am a little annoyed at myself for wearing leggings with this dress. I wish I had got my pins out like I did in the next look.

The second outfit I wore was this Floral Print Prom Dress from their newest Summer Romance Collection. This dress is super girly and I wanted to style it with leather to give it a more edgy, casual feel. The mesh on the top half is so lovely and is a beautiful contrast to the heavily printed dress. The fit, as with all of the Scarlett and Jo pieces I have tried was spot on. I styled it with my fave faux leather jacket (old F+F Clothing) and my high heeled chunky boots from TKMaxx. I accessorised with an old black and gold bangle of mine and a lovely gold clutch bag from Evans.

This was definitely my favourite look out of them both and I really like how these pictures came out. Very proud of myself for strutting my stuff on the roads of London in front of ogling passersby.


Here's a final shot of all four bloggers. Love that I enjoy these girls company and I get to do such fun things with them all! 


Both dresses I wore are now available online here and come in sizes 14-32.

I hope you love the snaps as much as I do, Thank you Scarlett and Jo for a wonderful day!


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig