23.5.14

Collect+ now at Westfield, London.

When you shop online it's really simple and it gets delivered to your door but you miss out on the fact you don't get to try the items on in the actual shop and what if they don't fit? You have to package it all up again, find your parcel tape, fill out the returns form, take it to the post office etc etc.

Luckily there are a growing amount of shops online that us plus size ladies can shop from like ASOS, Very and New Look Inspire and at Westfield, Shepherds Bush you can order clothes from these stores (and many more like River Island, George at Asda, Dorothy Perkins) and get them delivered to their new Collect+ Lounge. The lounge offers you the chance to try on your items in one of their changing rooms and if you aren't happy with what you have ordered, the staff will help you return them.

Westfield kindly invited me and a group of other blogger babes the chance to try this new service out. It was such a nice day because instead of getting all my orders delivered to my house and trying on the clothes on my own, I was in great company and we all enjoyed showing each other what we had ordered and flouncing round the changing rooms in our new clothes! They offer you complimentary drinks, I wasn't going to turn down the chance to have a free drink so I ordered a beer - I don't even drink beer! (Non alcoholic drinks are also available btw)

Here are some shots from the day:

This is what I decided to wear for the day - Jacket from Look Magazine for SimplyBe, Dress from George at Asda, old Necklace from Galibardy, old Ring from Topshop
Lauren waiting patiently at the reception desk of the Collect Plus Lounge
A little look inside the lounge
Me, Lauren, Emma and Elena taking a seat before the mass trying on session

Elena and I sitting again (we are very good at sitting down) inside the lounge


I ordered the green dress from Very and I love it and I also am very happy with this ASOS midi skirt! I was a very happy shopper indeed! Outfit posts featuring both items will follow in the next few weeks I am sure.

You can read all about the collect plus service here and don't forget you can pop into Evans and New Look whilst you are in Westfield as well.

After we had finished in the lounge a group of us headed into the shopping centre for some complimentary cocktails at Searcys and the most almighty feast at Shawa. Both the drinks and food were innnnncredible!!!!

Elena, Me, Emma and Lauren sipping on champagne cocktails, darhhhling 


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr



*In association with Westfield London - all views/opinions are my own
Blogger template by pipdig