30.5.14

June wish list

In the first few weeks of moving back to London I gave online browsing a break for a while. I was just too busy but in the last week or so I have been back to my usual antics and I've been trawling all my favourite sites.

Just a quick post today to show you all the things I have my eye on. I'm big on midi skirts at the moment, they are great for those of you who want to brave getting their legs out this summer but don't want to flash too much flesh. I am also obsessed with printed jackets, stylish basics and palm leaf prints. All direct links to items are below. Enjoy x
1 - Tropical crop top 
2 - Floral Snake blazer 
3 - Mesh trimmed bodycon 
4 - Elephant blazer
5 - Pephem skirt
6 - Mint scuba midi skirt 
7 - Acid wash denim dress
8 - Floral scuba midi skirt

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig