23.5.14

Print clash to the max!

Now it's very clear to see that I do not like to blend in to the background and I love my clothes/makeup to make me stand out. What better way to do that then wearing in your face, clashing prints?

I was very kindly sent some goodies from New Look Inspire to try and the item that jumped out at me from the package was this ace shift dress. It's so bright, the print is all jazzy and I like the simple no frills cut of the dress. The back is cut slightly longer so you don't flash your bottom to everyone and even though it is a short style, with leggings it is totally fine. I am a short lass though so keep that in mind if you are tall. If you like this tunic, you can buy it here.

I spent the day shopping with my Mum a few months back and we popped into Monki. I adore this brand. I first shopped in there whilst I lived in Stockholm and I would spend my monthly salary in there pretty much every month. I'm surprised that since it's moved to London I haven't shopped in there more to be honest. It isn't a plus size store BUT they often have over sized styles in there and there jackets/coats can be very generous. I picked up this very reasonably priced bomber jacket and a super bright chartreuse cardigan which I have yet to blog about. The site doesn't do that cardy justice... the colour is SO BRIGHT!



I've always loved a bomber as I get too hot in big coats and sometimes you want a more edgy vibe to an outfit than you get wearing a cardigan (no offence to cardigan wearers, I love them as well)

I finished the outfit off with some more colour just to calm things down (jokes) The earrings are new from River Island and available here but the bag is an old Topshop purchase from last year and the shoes are old New Look ones. My lippy is 'La Diva' from Chanel, you know the same one I seem to wear every other day! The sunnies were a freebie that I got in my Boohoo AW14 press day goodie bag! Lovely jubbly!



Have an excellent weekend guys, I will be spending it with friends, drinking and eating cake at my friends birthday party and doing some styling work.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

Blogger template by pipdig