9.5.14

Go shorty, it's your birthday

On Sunday I celebrated my 28th birthday with some of my nearest and dearest and boy was it a good day! My girl Callie stayed the night before and she surprised me with an amazing birthday breakfast where we ate ourselves silly, opened my cards and then sat in the sun with some Pimms. We got ready together before some more mates came over to my house and we then headed to a local pub for a big ole knees up.

I had the perfect day! The sun came out, I drank lots of bubbles, my friends treated me to some amazing gifts, we listened to live music, we drank some more, cupcakes were baked for me and devoured and then we finished the night with lotssss of dancing.


Fellow blogger babes Callie and Amy
Just some of the amazing pals that came to celebrate with me!
My darling mate Ray made me cupcakes that were incredible!!
I felt amazing in the outfit I chose to wear. I think that can really help to make an event even more special, when you wear something that makes you feel like you can take on the world. I wore this leopard/baroque print dress from ASOS Curve that I've had for a while and although I've worn it to a few things, teamed with the white boots, rucksack and pink lippy it made me feel really standy-outy.

 photo IMG_2359_zpsea72a699.jpg






 photo IMG_2355_zpsbec2008c.jpg

Perfect day was perfect. I love ma fwendsssss.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig