29.1.15

Jump Up, Jump Up and get down.

Fashion should be fun and you should experiment with it because around every corner there is a new style or shape that could change your life. Behold, the jumpsuit! Now, I am fully aware lots of other people have been wearing these for years but as you may be aware, I have a slight aversion to bottoms/trousers so I have steered clear of jumpsuits/playsuits in the past.

When Igigi got in contact with me a while back, they asked if I wanted to review some of their garments. Igigi is an American brand and a lot of the pieces, although very nice, aren't very "me" but perfect for if you had a glam event you needed to attend. I thought I'd give the *jumpsuit a go but I have to be honest, I didn't expect to feel confident in it or love it as much as I do. I honestly felt like such a minx as posed for these pics! I wore my Maiden Form Singlet from Yours Clothing underneath to help me feel a little more confident and it did the trick because I felt secure and all my lumps and bumps felt smooth. I've talked about this shape wear piece before and it's my go to piece which I wear under all my body cons because its perf. Sadly I've had the jumpsuit stashed away for so long now it appears to be sold out but hopefully they sell something similar asap!

Another thing I didn't think I'd ever try was pointed heels. I mean, I wore these when I was a teenager and didn't think I'd ever go there again but these *monochrome heels ones from Simply Be caught my eye. I know some can find pointed heels hard to wear if they have wide feet but I got these in the EEE fitting and they are so good guys! My feet didn't feel uncomfortable in them and although the heel is thin, I didn't wobble about when I was walking around. My cute little Monki handbag was a secret santa gift and I love it because it's exactly what I'd buy for myself - they got it spot on!

*** Edit: Igigi now stock a long sleeved jumpsuit which is definitely worth checking out! Take a peek here.










SHOP MY LOOK 







Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig