8.1.15

A slow start

It's been a slow start for me this year. New Years Eve celebrations were hilarious but have worn me out and I've been bit of a hermit ever since. I have the whole of 2015 to accomplish everything I want to; so I don't feel the need to rush anything.

I've been in pyjamas for most of January - hence the lack of outfit posts but today I ventured out with my Sister in Law, Lauren and my mega adorable Niece, Eloise. Spending time with her is guaranteed to cheer me up and a coffee and slab of cake may not help my sore tummy but damn it was nice!

Before Lauren headed off home she snapped me in my outfit and here's what I wore:




What I'm wearing

Jacket - eBay available here
*Jumper - Look Magazine for Simply Be available here
*Jeggings - New Look Inspire available here
Boots - Vagabond available here
Necklace - GoGo Philip similar here 

Bit of Red Velvet and coffee from my local cafe in Leyton
Eloise' first appearance on my blog! Isn't she just the cutest?! 
Hopefully things will start to improve for me over the next few days and I will be back to blogging a bit more regularly. Stick with me gang.

P.s I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who messaged me or left a comment on my previous post (here)... It was quite difficult for me to talk about my illness but in doing so I hope it helps increase awareness for the condition and what it's like to live with an "invisible" illness.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig