10.1.15

Simply Being honest

It's always nice to see Spring/Summer ranges trickling into the shops and although my favourite seasons are Autumn and Spring, I do like to see new summery styles and I start dreaming about all the summer holidays I can't afford and all the cocktails I could be drinking during the summer months.

Simply Be still continue to be one of my favourite places to shop even though I have been struggling with their sizing of late. I wouldn't be a realistic customer/blogger if I didn't share all of the good things I think about a brand as well as the more negative things. I find I have to size up once or even twice on everything I buy at the moment which is fine as I am not *overly* concerned about the number on the label but it does bother me when it means other girls who are bigger than me, can't shop there anymore. I am lucky that most things I like on their site/in store fit me even if I size up but the bigger girls don't have much room for manoeuvre as a lot of the more trend lead items available, don't come in the larger sizes. This is such a shame and I really hope that the teething problems in relation to sizing/fit are ironed out a bit more this year.

Negative chat aside, I have my eye on a number of their New In bits & I've put them all together in a wishlist for you. Click on any of the items you like and it'll take you directly to that item on the Simply Be site.


Have you been experiencing any fit/sizing issues with Simply Be or are things all hunky dory for you? Leave me a comment below as it would be great to hear if there are other people out there having issues.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig