9.1.15

- Sales -

Even though I was bombarded with sales this year, I felt like I was very sort of restrained. The sales seem to start earlier and earlier each year which is great for those last minute Christmas shoppers but not so great for shopping addicts like myself!

I picked up a few gems and thought you might like to see what I got. I always love a bargain and I LOVE when things you have wanted for ages end up in the sale at amazing prices.

Gogo Philip Jewellery
Jewellery - I've been after some Gogo Philip pieces for ages and I spotted these in the ASOS sale and couldn't resist them...they were sooooooo cheap. I think the leaf necklace was £2 (now sadly out of stock) but the other necklace is available here and the clip on earrings are also sadly out of stock now but they were £3! I always wear big, statement jewellery and I thought it would be nice to have some dainty things in my collection.

Vagabond boots 
 Vagabond Boots - As I previously mentioned, I love when you've been coveting something and then it ends up being a great price in the sale. You might have noticed I have an obsession with white shoes and these Vagabond boots are MEGA GOOD. I can't tell you how comfy they are and I'm already thinking about buying a second pair... just because. They were originally £100 but I bought them for £48.

New Look Wide Fit Shoes
Heels - As you all know, I love the wide fit shoes from New Look and thanks to them I wear heels A LOT more often. They just get it. Often wide fit shoes can look a bit crappy but they consistently surprise me and the New Look sales are a-mazing. The Leopard print sandals are real leather and a snip at £14, they are such beautiful shoes. The pink glitter heels have the same fit as all of the other pairs I was wearing last summer and I can't wait to take them for a spin. They are such a bargain at £12.

ASOS Curve shirt
Shirt - Loud, garish and leopard print... my favourite things! I've been after this ASOS Curve shirt for a while now and I thought seeing as it is only £18 I'd go for it! It fits nicely over my ample bosom, I only sized up by one size and thought this might have been a problem but the fit is spot on.

MUA Makeup goodies 
Makeup - Sometimes you come across a sale and it's just too good to ignore. The MUA sale was incredible. When I bought these, they had 30% off and if you subscribed to their mailing list - new customers got an extra 20% off your basket... How good is that? WELL, it's even better now.. they have 65% off in their sale shop now!!! I picked up so many bits (as you can see above). Check their site out here for all their sale picks.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig