27.1.15

Isolated Heros

Feels good to finally be able to upload an outfit post here on the blog! It's been a while ey? I've had a slow start this year and although I've been out and about a lot recently, I've not had the chance to have my pics taken. Hopefully this outfit puts me back in the game? I felt sooooo good in it. Gemma took my pics locally so I didn't have far to walk in it but I really want to go "out out" wearing this exact get up - so many people commented on it (in a good way, no sniggers were heard thankfully...not that I'd have given a flying f&*k if they had...I probably would have turned around, bent over and flashed them my lady bits)

The fabulous sequin dress is an oversized beauty from one of my fave independent brands called Isolated Heros. I have followed them for a while on Instagram and when they had a big sale at Christmas I treated myself to this Sheer Tears Drop Dress. The best thing about this brand is that they have just extended their size range to a UK24 and they make everything in their little studio in Scotland. I promise their Instagram account will brighten up your day - go check them out! Their whole brand aesthetic inspired this outfit and I like how all the different components work together even though they are all so different.

My wonderful suspender tights are an old purchase from M&S and I am wearing an XL which is a great fit on me. This is the first time I wore them out in public but it won't be the last - I felt bloody hot in them! I don't think they are online anymore but check in your local store if you like them. I literally live in these boots... I think I'll buy myself a second pair for when these ones get too shabby. Please note they aren't wide fit but really roomy which is good to know if you need a bit of extra width. The pastel faux fur jobby is from Boohoo Plus and isn't it delightful?












Sequin Dress - Isolated Heros
Pastel Faur Fur Coat - *Boohoo 
Boots - Vagabond via Office Shoes
Suspender Tights - old M&S
Rucksack - Topshop/ Similar here


It's good to be back guys and I have some (in my opinion) fab outfits coming up for you over the next few weeks.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig