2.6.14

I'm a sucker for scuba

So the problem with blogging is that you are constantly subjected to seeing your other blogging pals wearing cute things that you end up lusting after and the skirt I wore this weekend was one of those items!

Hanna has been wearing this skirt recently and it didn't take me long to drop it into my online shopping basket. It suits her so much and I like how she styles it with her crop tops and bombers. I too am a fan of crops and bombers and knew I would have lots in my wardrobe to pair with it. As Hanna mentions in here posts, this skirt is from ASOS main range and it comes up huge!!! I ordered a size 16 and could have got a 14. I normally wear a UK20 so as you can see this skirt has a lot of stretch in it and it's so comfortable round the waist. It's a thick scuba material and I like the tiered effect that the seams give this skirt. I am still getting used to getting my legs out and had a fake tan disaster on friday so I wore leggings with this outfit but I think I will try get my legs out in it next time as it is a good length and covers my knees which I am not a huge fan of.

The palm tree top is a lovely *New Look Inspire jobby and it's a goodun. A bit more dressy than a jersey tee and a really nice fit. It has little cap sleeves and a black trim that runs around the collar, sleeves and hem. Check it out here. It was nice and warm in London this weekend but I took my all time fave lace bomber with me to throw on later in the day. I have had this jacket for about 6 years and it's one of my most loved items. It was from H&M when they had a special Divided Black collection. I once lost it in a warehouse party and was devastated but luckily it was found and returned to me! My bag is from Topshop last summer but they always have nice bags so you should defo check them out. The necklace is from Galibardy and the high heeled brogues are from Office and are super old and bashed up. I love them though - so comfy.



Have a banging week chaps.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig