20.6.14

Nailed it - nailpolish.co.uk

I've been neglecting my nails recently as I left all my nail polish and tool bag at home in Devon and I have just been using the same old black nail polish every week. I love a black nail but with summer attempting to make an appearance it was about time I swapped my black for something a little more brighter!

Enter Nailpolish.co.uk, a brilliant little online store which offers you the chance to buy some big names in the polish world including Sally Hansen, Essie, Barry M and china glaze. When they got in contact and asked if I would like to review some of their polishes I jumped at the chance! Ooh, and just so you know they offer free first class delivery on all orders... you can't go wrong with that now can you?

I picked two shades. First up was this china glaze varnish in Too Yacht To Handle (which I will chat about today) and I also picked Matt White by Barry M as I have fancied a white nail varnish for ages.


This is my first experience using china glaze. It's a name I've seen around for years but I hadn't got round to trying. I loved this polish, it is such a great colour and I actually found it hard to choose my fave one, they have some immense colours. The only negative thing I have to say about this polish is the fact the brush is quite thin, I usually prefer the flatter, wider ones.

My experience using their site and their delivery time all get a thumbs up from me. Check them out guys... it's always nice to find new smaller online shops that feel a little more personal compared to the bigger ones.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig