14.6.14

Who's in need of a strapless bra?

The wonder women over at Curvy Kate have got a treat in store for you! They are launching a strapless bra which will be available up to a J cup and praiseeeee the lord because it works! It really does work!

I spent the day with a bunch of fabulous women including my darlings Callie and George and we put the new bra to the test! There was a trampoline there so it was only polite to climb on and jump around like a bunch of idiots.

We spent the day shooting for a video that they will upload when they launch the bra - so watch out for that. Keep your eyes peeled ladies, it's a goodun. Search #MyUlitimateUplift on Instagram to keep up to date...I think they are launching it in August this year.

Todays outfit was a simple affair. Black and white - a classic combo. I wore my Forever21 crop top and my ASOS skirt, Topshop boots, H&M necklace and of course a slick of my La Diva lipstick by Chanel. The last time I wore this skirt, I had leggings on and I felt so much better with my pins on show. Remember to size down, down, downnnnn in this skirt. I'm wearing a UK16 and could have easily bought the 14.




SHOP MY LOOK






Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig