27.6.14

Naughty-cool

Well this jacket landed on the online shelves of ASOS Curve and as expected it sold out pretty quickly.  It was quite pricey but for such an intricate piece, that didn't come as much of a surprise to me. The lace detail and edgy biker shape make this a jacket of dreams in my opinion. My black lace bomber which I've had for years has some stiff competition with this bad boy around. They look like a lovely couple hanging in my wardrobe though.

I've been wearing this jacket over plain colours like black or grey marl but seeing it hanging next to my new Forever21+ stripy dress I thought I'd pair them up and I do like this pairing I must say. I went through a nautical phase about 4 years ago, I'm laughing as I write this actually. My entire wardrobe was stripy, tan, red, sailor themed.... how quirky of me :-/
I've not revisited that whole vibe since then until now but... I really do like this outfit. I loved wearing it and felt really special in it. Lots of people were very complimentary and that always sticks with me. I like to make a mental note of which outfits I feel good in so that I can re visit them on those "arghhhh what do I wear???" kind of days.




I picked up this scuba dress from Forever21+ whilst I was in Westfield shopping centre. I've checked online and sadly they don't seem to have it on there, so if you can get to a shop that stocks their plus section I recommend you do! It's a brilliant dress. Lovely and thick, splays out at the waist and it's a good length. Fingers crossed you get to find this dress as it's a goodun.

My white chunky plimsolls are from Office and they are bloody comfy. The white shoe obsession continues! I accessorised with gold jewellery and my old tan clutch bag which my Mum gave me. The necklace is an old Topshop piece and the midi ring was from ASOS Curve. My lippy is my signature red from Clarins called Clarins Red and the nail varnish is called Malibu and it's a matte Barry M varnish with a glossy top coat on the top.

Really love the bright pop of the Barry M varnish in Malibu
White Chunky Canvas Shoes 
Clarins Lipstick in Clarins Red
SHOP MY LOOK






Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig