25.3.15

10 plus size frocks perfect for Spring.

It's warming up ever so slightly here in London and it's getting me excited for Spring. I love this time of year because it's cool and crisp but when that sun hits your face; it fills you with joy, and there's nothing better than sitting outside with a hot drink, people watching after being cooped up inside all winter.

In my opinion the ultimate spring wardrobe update is a dress. Whether it's covered in florals or made of a lovely lightweight fabric; you can wear it now with tights and a jacket and then get those legs out when it starts to warm up even more.

Here are my top 10 dresses available online now! No matter your age or size, I think there is something for everyone here. Click on a dress you like and it'll take you directly to the correct website!


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr


Images c/o - ASOS // Boohoo // Evans // Mango // Simplybe 
Blogger template by pipdig