11.3.15

London Fashion Weekend with George at Asda

So, I had a taste of London Fashion Week in February and I was instantly hooked. I then received an email from Talented Talkers offering me a ticket to go to London Fashion Weekend with George at Asda. As a fan of this supermarket clothing range - I of course accepted the invite!

We spent the day browsing the fashion, accessory and shoe stalls which were spread out through out Somerset House and we also got to see a Trend Catwalk and a Designer Catwalk. The Trend Catwalk showed us the main trends we can expect to see this Spring/Summer (Hyper florals, monochrome, metallics & seventies) and we also watched the Jean-Pierre Braganza SS15 catwalk which was phenomenal.

As a treat George gifted me some lovely bits to wear and I chose to wear this beautiful dusty pink trench coat on the day. I teamed it with my marble print dress from Ellipsus, holographic shoes from Vagabond, grey tights from Autograph at M&S and this excellent clutch bag from ASOS.

I had a brilliant day and it's actually a really nice day out. Anyone can buy a ticket for the weekend event and it's a great way to get a taste of London Fashion Week! Thank you very much for taking me George!




My lipstick is No.524 'Taupe' by Kiko Cosmetics

SHOP MY LOOK




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr


*This post is written in association with George at Asda; but all views are my own.
Blogger template by pipdig