27.3.15

Gods Own Junkyard | London Hot Spots

Something I thought I'd feature more of here was lifestyle type posts. Living in London means that I get to go to some pretty cool events, restaurants, shows etc and I thought that it might be nice to start showing you guys what I get up to. Before I start bashing out posts about restaurants and cool, quirky spots in London; is this something you'd be interested in seeing?

I apologise if you answered 'no' to the above question as this post is going to be all about one of my fave spots in London. Gods Own Junk Yard is literally heaven on earth for me. I enjoy tat, vintage stuff and OTT interiors and this place is just the BEST PLACE EVER. Hidden away on an industrial estate in Walthamstow, North London GOJY is basically a big warehouse, full of vintage/retro lights and tucked away in the corner is a wee cafe where you can sit amongst the flashing lights and sip on prosecco/tea/beer. The lights are for sale but they carry hefty price tags; I wish I could fill my house with them!! I'd have them in every room.

I recently went with my best friend for an afternoon drink and obviously I took a thousand pictures of the decor. Who could blame me though? It's just so exciting in there because there's so much to take in and look at!

Here are some of my favourite shots from the day and hopefully they'll inspire you to take a peek next time you have a spare hour or two in London.






I really want to do a proper outfit post here, how good would that be?!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig