31.3.15

All Star Lanes | Holborn, London.

A few weeks ago, Callie and I headed to All Star Lanes in Holborn for a Barry M beauty event. The event focused on Barry M's Quick Dry Speedy Nails range and the venue was very fitting. The event itself was held in their private bowling room which included a bar and seating area but after the event we treated ourselves to a meal in the main restaurant.


I've been to All Star Lanes a few times and I always have a splendid time there. I've been there to bowl with my pals and to sip cocktails on a date but this was my first time eating there and I wasn't disappointed.

Callie and I both fancied something naughty to eat and drink and All Star Lanes definitely has some very naughty but nice things on the menu! I picked a Lemonade Float and Callie got a Coke Float and there's something really nostalgic about these kind of drinks. I love scooping the frothy ice-cream off the top and I love how the ice cream makes the lemonade all creamy. I didn't fancy a starter as I knew the main would be hearty and thank god I didn't get one because my Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger was huge and insanely nice! The burger has lime and chilli slaw in it and a chipotle mayo which I didn't fancy as there's something about chipotle that I don't like. There are lots of sides to choose from but I went with sweet potato fries which are my fave. Cal and I shared a pudding and although I prefer savoury food, I LOVED the dessert. We got the Blueberry Cheesecake Jar which is topped with crumbled Oreo biscuit. OMG it was so good!

All the mains are well priced, well below £20 (apart from the whole lobster which is £27.50) and even if you don't fancy going for a bowl, if you want some american style munch - I'd highly recommend going there for a meal.






Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig