3.3.15

The show must go on!

Sometimes things just don't go to plan! Headed out for a friends birthday, I made sure my new ombre hair was perfectly curled and I had my favourite white shoes on. It was all looking so promising... but then the rain came and right in the middle of when I'd chosen to shoot for these outfit pics! Damn ittttttttt. Myself and my photographer carried on regardless though and I quite like this drowned rat look!

The Willam Morris-esque print on this ASOS Curve dress is rather delightful isn't it?! I bought it in the sale a while back & I'm sorry to say; it's taken me so long to blog, it's now out of stock in most sizes. My Vagabond shoes regularly appear here and on my IG because I am obsessed with them, so much so that I've just bought a second pair because I can't imagine living without them. They are on sale from £100 to £48 at the moment and they're the comfiest shoes ever. My BFF, Callie went on holiday over Christmas and she bought me back a number of tacky, amazing treasures. This "Chanel" brooch has to be my fave gift though. It's mega tacky and you know how I love my obnoxious jewellery! I pinned it onto a bow tie before adding it to my collar and it's definitely inspired me to do that with more brooches. I seem to have so many vintage ones but haven't worn them in years so this might be a way to introduce them back into my outfits. To finish off my look I chose my pinky leather clutch from American Apparel and a faux fur stole (out of stock) from ASOS and I decided on a nude lip - I can't recommend the Maybelline Color Drama lipstick in Nude Perfection, enough! It really is the perfect nude colour.










Photographs by David Connolley 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

Blogger template by pipdig