23.3.15

Denim Dream

I recently received an exciting email from Danish brand, Carmakoma asking if I would like to be a Carmakoma Jeans Ambassador - I of course said yes! They have recently launched a sub-label called "Carmakoma Jeans" and they have a select collection of denim items which you can see here.

When they asked if I'd like to pick some pieces to try I of course chose the *Kadina Dress and some joggers that I will blog about soon. This dress is going to be my 'go to' dress for the forseable future because it's one of those items you can just grab and put on, fuss free but you still look well turned out and I know i'll be able to style it in a hundred different ways. There's an idea actually! Maybe I should start a feature where I take one item and style it three ways... would that be something you'd be interested in seeing?

Size wise, I picked a size "L" and I went a size up from normal as I didn't want the dress to be clingy on my stomach. I was nervous that the dress wouldn't have much stretch in it but it does and I like how it just falls and doesn't feel tight and there's no hint of a VPL anywhere *please see the pic of my behind! I kept the outfit simple with some Nike Roshe Run trainers, thick black tights because Spring is still on vacation and an old white rucksack that I use over and over again.











Photographs by David C Photography 

SHOP MY LOOK



Let me know if you'd be interested in a 'one item styled three ways' kind of feature...
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

*Denotes a gifted item for review
Blogger template by pipdig