28.4.15

Medusa Dress | Lady Voluptuous

I am very happy to say that my love for fashion has returned and I am back to being excited about outfit planning and have lots of fun things in store for the blog - keep your eyes peeled!

The great thing about fashion is the fact you can experiment and mix up your look on a regular basis and that is exactly what makes me tick. I love being a fashion chameleon! My darling pal, Miss Georgina Horne launched a range of Plus Size Vintage Dresses in collaboration with Lady Vintage, called Lady Voluptuous and I was lucky enough to be sent a dress of my choice. Being a fan of animal print and body con dresses; I chose the beautiful *Leopard Print Medusa Dress. (They have plenty of other prints, if leopard print ain't yo thangggg)

This dress is so sexy guys. I ordered my usual size (20) and although I was worried it might be a bit too tight (because it's cotton sateen which doesn't have much stretch) it is a great fit on me. The one thing I wish it did do was nip in a little more at the hem but I love the sweetheart neckline and how the dress shows off my figure.

If tight wiggle dresses aren't your style - I recommend you taking a look at the new Phoebe dresses...the prints are soon good! My fave is the Kingfisher print! Lady Voluptuous has such a good size range as well (16-32) which is such a positive thing because every plus size lady deserves to wear pretty dresses if they want to!

Winged eyeliner, a slick of red lippy, loose curls and some strappy sandals were the only things I needed to wear with this dress but to add a casual element I added my trusty faux-leather moto jacket (old Boohoo+). Underneath the dress I am wearing my very light control Maidenform Singlet which is my favourite shape wear piece because of the shorts and the fact it smooths me out but isn't too tight and it doesn't make me feel restricted. A special shout out to my 'Best Friend' necklace - I bought it for Callie and she has the other side :)









Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig