15.4.15

Spring Undies | Simply Be

During the winter months, I'm not sure if I'm the only one here but I tend to live in the same big 'granny' pants, thick black tights and I rotate a black and a nude bra - very unadventurous! I mean, there's nothing wrong in wearing what you're comfortable in but sometimes a change of season/ the weather can give you that extra umph to try something new.

During the spring and summer months I tend to wear a lot of dresses and strappy tops and this means there's more chance of people peeping my bra! I was having a think the other day and realised I needed to update my underwear draw as it's all looking rather frumpy at the moment!

Here are some of my fave sets available at the moment; these are all from Simply Be as I think they have a lovely variety at the moment and it's nice to know you can buy your dresses there as well as your lingerie. These sets come in a variety of sizes/ band widths so hopefully there is something for everyone here! Click on the item you like and it'll take you directly to the correct website! Happy shopping!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig