10.4.15

New bits and bobs

In a previous post I talked about my love of fun accessories and I have recently treated myself to some new things. You know when you spot things online and you aren't sure when you'll actually wear them, but you know that you NEED to own them; well this is the case with two of my new purchases!

These beautiful Pom Pom Earrings are so extravagant aren't they!? They are a bit OTT and I know that when I wear them it'll either be for a mega glam event or to add a quirky touch to a fun, frivolous outfit. They come in black and pink; the pink are equally as cute, must...not...buy...them.


Next up is this rather ridiculous Banana Clutch Bag. You all know I have a thing for novelty bags and this bright yellow beauty is going to add a fun touch to my summertime outfits. I am going away on holiday in July and I will definitely be packing it.


Finally I thought I'd show you my current nail varnish obsession - this shade is called 'Paprika' by Barry M. It is no secret that I love Barry M varnishes and this particular colour is so different. I love the burnt orange/tobacco colour and it goes so well with the types of things I am currently wearing. It goes so well with denim, blues and all of the 70s style outfits that are popular at the moment. Give it a try - so many people stop and ask me which varnish it is!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig