30.4.15

Casual Sundays with BHS

It's funny how we all have items of clothes that we shy away from, we feel uncomfortable wearing or we simply have no idea of how to style them.

For years I have had a love hate relationship with jeans. I LOVE them on other people; but HATE them on me! I have struggled to find the perfect fit, the perfect wash and don't get me started on the perfect length. I am quite short at 5 '3 and even the 'regular' length swamps me.

When Fashionchick offered me the chance to collaborate with BHS - I knew I wanted to tackle the great denim debacle! I'm not sure if you all know this but BHS stock Evans and other brands such a Dorothy Perkins as well as their own ranges.

Faced with the challenge of finding an outfit for £50 I started off with a pair of *Evans Mid Wash Super Stretch Skinny Regular Length Jeans - now, honestly the fit is great and I love how tight they are but as per usual they are far too long for me. I don't mind the rolled up look but I'm hoping in the future that I'll be able to get some jeans that don't swamp my legs. This *2-in-1 jumper is my fave item in this whole outfit. It has the illusion of a denim shirt underneath but actually it's just a collar attached to the neck of the jumper! I can see me wearing this with jeans, denim skirts or even under a pair of dungarees.










I love the colour combination of tan and denim so my new Chunky Tan Sandals seemed like a perfect fit for this outfit, as did my beautiful new mini Suede Fringe Backpack and gold sunglasses. I've also been wearing these Gold Chain Earrings constantly - my love for gold jewellery will never fade!
Be sure to follow me over on my:



This post was written in collaboration with Fashionchick and BHS. *Denotes a gifted item for review. 
Blogger template by pipdig