8.4.15

Stuck in a rut

Sometimes in the world of blogging you hit a bit of a brick wall. Fashion is something that is very important to me and expressing myself through the clothes I wear is something that excites me. I normally love nothing more than outfit planning, scouring the internet or the shops for my latest purchase or raiding my wardrobe and piecing outfits together. This is all very well and good when you feel inspired but what happens when your fashion boner droops as it were!

I'm a fashion blogger, I'm meant to constantly churn out outfit after outfit and it's my 'job' to help inspire others and to help build body confidence by showing you guys that no matter your size or shape; there are fabulous clothes out there dying to be worn.

Now, even though I have a wardrobe/three and cupboards over flowing with clothes and accessories; I've lost my mojo a little recently. I keep going to my wardrobe and suddenly my ability to put garments together has disappeared and I keep wearing the same dresses, rotating them one after the other. Where has my outfit mojo gone?!

One piece of advice I always give to people is that when they have a drop in self confidence or they need reminding of how good they looked previously or they are feeling uninspired by fashion; they should turn to old photos/ their Instagram or their Facebook and have a scroll through their feeds. If you're anything like me, you will have a few heaps of selfies stashed away or ootd pics and to remind myself that I can actually dress myself; I decided to have a look back at the outfits I have worn so far this year.






This was actually quite a therapeutic post to do and has shown me that I love to experiment and that I am sure my mojo will come back soon enough... fingers crossed ey, I'm getting a little bored of wearing the same dress, styled the same way.

Anybody else get stuck in a fashion rut sometimes? How do you get yourself out of it?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig